I seriously can't believe it!!! Mya ASKED to hold Carley today!!! WHAT!?!?! Mya never wants anything to do with Carley (well I guess she has been giving her a "big hug & kiss" before bed lately) but THIS is HUGE!!! Maybe there is hope for some BFF sisterly love after all!!! YIPPEE!!!

Is it just me or does Carley look bigger than Mya in these pics? LOL!
While watching her favorite movie Snow White Mya & I have this convo that I thought was cute (before the holding incident):
M: Snow White doesn't have a baby sister.
Me: Nope.
M: She just has animals. I don't have any animals just a baby.
I think Carley was just as shocked as I was - she kept looking at me like "what the heck"!


2 comments:
Hahahaha! Oh I can't wait to see you guys. Mya is the funniest!
so cute and funny. Holy Carly looks HUGE!!! She seriously gives Reaghan some competition!!!!! I am so happy that Mya wanted to hold carly...the wall is breaking down YAY! Now as long as we don't act too excited about it maybe she will do it again?!?
Post a Comment