Monday, October 19, 2009

My Honey Turned 31




Gordon had his 31st b-day on Sat. We had a little family party & then went on a date that night. He was suposed to get a massage but it got canceled so he's getting it tonight.

We are so lucky to have Gordon as a husband & father. The love & admiration I have for him is beyond words. He truely is the GREATEST man I have EVER known. Happy Birthday B!!!! We love you!

Carley had her first taste of pie! You can tell that she enjoyed it! Mya even put some whipped cream in her mouth!!

4 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Happy Birthday Old Man! You are lucky to be surrounded by such cute girls!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Happy happy birthday! We love you and hope your day was great!

Nick and Hannah said...

Hello my fun happy family--just wanted to say hi and your cute family makes me smile (oh if I could be a fly on your wall) And just so you know--I hope a girls' trip is in the works to my neck of the islands... have a happy day! Love you lots!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Gordo...i mean cinderella! Let me know if you want me to send you any early morning texts for Christmas ok!!! Nic Carly is getting FAT!!!!!!!! I love it! So so so so so cute! Maybe her and Rea can do some mud wrestling now!