Carley was blessed this past Sunday (September, 27 2009). She is almost 3 months old. Gordon, Grandpa Coach, Grandpa McBride, Uncle Colton aka Chimpie, & Uncle Kim were in the blessing circle. My mom, Gordon's mom, Grandma McBride, dad, Cathy, & Daniel all attended as well. Gordon blessed Carley with many spiritual blessings. Two I remembered: to be close to the spirit & to return to live with Heavenly Father once her earthly mission is complete. It was a wonderful blessing. Carley is such a beautiful, sweet little baby. We love her so much.
Sisters - Mya's favorite thing to say to Carley "stop looking at me". So sweet!
Great Grandma & Grandpa McBride
McBrides
Uncle Chimpie & his neices
Nana & Coach. Coach bounced Carley to sleep during church - I was impressed!! This Grandpa has skills.
Dad & Cathy
Ahhhh
Moose
Generation
Daddy & sweet girls
Carley Renee before church
My mom bought Carley the flower in her headband which I totally LOVE! The dress & braclet were the same that Mya wore on her blessing day. My mom put on a breakfast after church. It was such a nice day! Thank you to everyone that came!














7 comments:
Nicole! I seriously want to squeeze Carly! She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! I can't wait to see her in person in a month or so. PS totally reminds me of me telling you to stop looking at me. You go Mya!
You make some crazy cute kids! I love the dress. And family pictures just get harder as you have more kids but I decided recently that I like the outtakes better. They are a more accurate description of what my life is like... Still I think your family pic is adorable.
I love the Blessing dress! Your girls are SOOO adorable; such a cute family! That's awesome Colton is going on a mission! How exciting!
I am so sad I missed it but Carley is so so so cute! I love you all and miss you so much!
Such great photos! And I love that Mya tells Carley to stop look at her. Ha!
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you how this went! Dang that is a beautiful little blessing dress! And I'm so lol right now about Mya and "stop looking at me", that is great. Your girls are so stinkin' adorable, I LOVE THEM!
So sad we missed it. Dress is adorable, love the bow! Can't wait to see you all again. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment