Friday, June 19, 2009

Cruella DeVil & Ursula

Most little girls want to be princesses NOT my little girl. Her role models in life are villains - her two favorites Cruella DeVil & Ursula! I will have to get a video of her evil laugh - it's too funny!! Here is Ms. DeVil herself dressed up in her Halloween Costume with a dog she just captured! ALL her idea. She wants to be Cruella for Halloween - she says that she will need "two colors of hair (1/2 black 1/2 white) and red lipstick". If she ever finds a white fuzz on the floor she will say "look a piece of Cruellas hair". LOL


I RARELY spank but OCCASIONALLY to get Mya's attention I will give her a little spank on the legs. Mya got a little swat the other day after a kicking/screaming fit. A little later we were in the car driving and Mya says "Mom, don't spank my wegs it isn't nice". I totally starting cracking up! Esp. since she calls her legs "wegs". It just struck me a super funny!!


3 comments:

kayleen said...

Pretty much the funniest girl ever... love her.

KOCHERHANS said...

Mya is hilarious....if she is Cruella de Ville (sp?) for Halloween...Anne will be DEATHLY afraid of her. Anne is definitely a princess kind of girl...where did you get her from? She is so funny. I swear she has your personality.

Camille said...

Cruela hair...lol really! Sweet! I want to hang out at you house!