Mya is VERY independent & VERY head strong (hmmm wonder where she got those traits). That said I shouldn't be surprised by her behavior the other day - yet I was. Events in order:
First: I come down stairs to find Mya with a chair pushed up to the microwave attempting to make herself a bag of popcorn.
Second: Mya was painting (with Gordon seated near by but not paying attention). I was not in the room for maybe 5 minutes... upon my return I find that Mya has not only painted 2 pictures but both of her arms & shirt!
Third: Sometimes I put the Pack 'N Play in Mya's room as a consequence for getting out of bed for naps so that is why this third incident took place. After about 30 minutes into Mya's nap I realize that she is NOT asleep so I go in to check on her & this is what I find...

Mya took EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING in her room & put it in the Pack N' Play. Books, clothes, toys, bedding EVERYTHING!
Fourth: During Mya's bath that night she starts yelling that she is going to "poop in the bathtub" so I come running in to put her on the potty. Once on the potty I notice that she has used bathtub paint to paint her face & she starts laughing once on the potty because she doesn't have to go!! WOW!! What a crazy day that was! Usually things happen but never so many things in a single day! Who knew parenting would be so much fun!?!?! LOL
3 comments:
I've totally had days like that. But usually the next day is 100% better. I love that she wants to be Cruella for Halloween. My boys watched that movie the other day and were TERRIFIED of Cruella.
Ok I LITERALLY laughed OUT LOUD when I saw the 2nd playpen picture with her head sticking out....that is a classic Nicole. Just wait for 2 little minds to work together to cause trouble...you're in for it. She is a smarty! Watch out!
mya you once again made my day. i can imagine a little baby in the bottom of that in a couple of months....with toys on top...
Post a Comment