Friday, January 2, 2009

Ba Humbug - I mean Merry Christmas

So I don't want to dwell on the negative but let me just say that I AM SOOO GLAD THAT CHRISTMAS IS O-V-E-R!!! Mya was sooo excited which made the day fun & my sister and her family made a last minute trip out which was a great bonus but besides that I kinda wish that I would have just slept through Christmas & the few days following. Here is a little time line of the day: (us, my bro, & my sis & her fam)woke up opened gifts, made orange rolls for breakfast, napped, made a ham lunch, mom & Ken came over, hung out, everyone was grouchy from being inside all day so we went to look at the temple lights, came home, opened stockings & made hot chocolate, put the kids to bed, played games, & went to bed! THE END! *Side note* Colton got a Wii & the boys are SO addicted - it's like they are in high school again - all of the late night playing & glazed over happy eyes! LOL


The tree before the fun started...


Mya received a kitchen set from Grandma which of course is her very favorite gift. We really didn't need to get her anything else - we could hardly pull her away from it long enough to open her other gifts! She has been cooking up a storm ever since!


I just wanted her to try on this coat that my dad & Cathy gave her but she liked it so much that she didn't want to take it off!


Mya's first high heels - she still likes wearing mine though.


The Christmas gang in the temple parking lot.


We ended the night with a visit to the temple to look at the lights - we REALLY needed to get out of the house & the temple was the perfect place!


Stockings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SHE IS SOOO BIG!!!!
I remember when i first held her in YW. She was as tinny as a doll! Now she's as big as...... a cow!!! NO IM JUST KIDDING!! Haha!!