Friday, January 2, 2009

Buddies Again

Mya & Pierson got a long SOOOO great this trip. Sure there were a few sharing issues & a little pushing (on Mya's part) but overall they had a BLAST together. Couch jumping every night, giggling & talking with the door closed in Pierson's "room", dancing, hugging, hand holding, & playing. These two are so cute together. Mya is now lonely & wishes that she still had her buddy to play with with! Miss you Gardeas! The couch crusaders! So cute! Pierson helped Mya overcome her fear of slides & now she's a sliding maniac! Puzzle time at the children's museum. Mya must be a scary driver - looks like Pierson wants to get out! M & P dressed as a lion & a giraffe - so weird & funny!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I WANT BELL PICTURES!!! I know your showing by now! lol Your little one is so gorgeous!!

Camille said...

Yay! They did have fun didn't they? You got some really good pics. I might steal a few to put on my blog. I asked Pierson what he did in AZ and he said "Mya has this jumping game, where you jump and it is so funny." He misses Mya lots. Glad they had a fun trip. Love you guys. And so proud of Mya overcome her sliding fear!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

they are too cute. It is always fun to have friends over. How are you feeling? I am excited for playgroup to start again!

KOCHERHANS said...

Hey Nicole,
I fell off the face of the earth. I am back now.....I think.
I want to hang out
It has been WAY too long
We will never catch up I'm afraid and you know how I like to be caught up! HA!
When can we get together. I am anxious to hear about your Christmas! Its so unlike you to be a Ba Humbug? Are you feeling sick this pregnancy? How are things going? Oh seriously we need to get together soon. Email me and let's plan it.

Camille said...

Your baby is looking like a baby. Why don't you have a belly yet? Maybe its a midget baby?!?