Gordon's sister Mandi & her kids Trayton, Kade, & Jordynn came to visit us for about 5 days. It was really fun to see them - it had been about a year & 1/2 since we last saw them. We took the kids to the zoo, the park, the mall, ate out a ton, and just hung out. Mya enjoyed getting to know her long lost cousins even though she had a hard time sharing her toys... a funny story - I told Mya that she was being a good girl & Trayton said "she's not a very good girl at sharing" - true & SO funny!!! I didn't get the best pictures but this is what I ended up with...
I love your pics. Especially the one with Mya and Kade putting their faces on the glass while Trayton's doing who knows what. Oh and the one with Trayton picking his nose. Hah! Boy they sure know how to make a mother proud. Thanks for letting us visit. We had tons of fun.
2 comments:
I love your pics. Especially the one with Mya and Kade putting their faces on the glass while Trayton's doing who knows what. Oh and the one with Trayton picking his nose. Hah! Boy they sure know how to make a mother proud. Thanks for letting us visit. We had tons of fun.
HAHA I love the last two pictures.
It's like a 5 minuets later photo.
It's like, Now......... and Later.. lol Way cute!
Post a Comment