


To help us get in the holiday spirit we went to see the Zoo Lights with the Wiltbanks! We had a great time! The lights were nice, the hot chocolate was tasty, Mya got to wear her mittens which was VERY exciting for her, & we were in good company. The music was a little random but a very enjoyable evening! We went to dinner before & Mya was obsessing about everything Kyndal was doing - eating, playing, her pretty shirt... the list goes on! lol
7 comments:
how fun! I want to go to this every year.... Mya's hair is getting so long! She is a pretty little girl!
Looks like fun! I've always wanted to go to zoo lights; maybe, we should try it this year.
Fun!! I wanna do that next year!
PS: I'll most likely be maried by then! :D
oh how fun! Wish we could have come too!
Wow you guys are sure bundled up for the chilly 60 degrees outside!!! Mittens REALLY?!? hee hee. It looks like fun. Of all the years that i have lived in AZ i have still never gone to the zoo lights. We will go to the mini zoo lights over here and see how they are.
Fun! We took Adi to the zoo lights and she loved it. And even though Paislee is just a baby she was staring in amazment. I try an d go every year. Mya sure is cute!
We had fun, thanks for comin' with us! Sorry we weren't the best company, I blame Kyndal!
Post a Comment