Thursday we were invited by our friends Abbey & Kyndal to go to the Circus!! We were so excited! I haven't been since I was a kid & it was Mya's first time. It was REALLY hot thus the sweaty pictures but it was really fun!! It was an old school circus like from an old movie. They had acrobats & contortionists (which Mya imitated by holding on to me & lifting her leg), dogs which Mya thought were hilarious, elephants, and much more. Mya was totally freaked out by the clowns & will say clowns get away & wave her hand like telling them to leave. Mya & Kyndal were hugging at one point & fell in the rocks which Mya also keeps talking about. lol

During intermission - sitting in front of the pony ride.

The elephants were really cute - they would link together by holding trunks & tails - Mya will link her fingers together & say elephants do-t-do in imitation.

Love the sweaty hair - seriously it was like 140 degrees in the tent!

Mini Gordon & Ben (for those of you that don't know Gordon & Ben have been best friends since 3rd grade & these are their daughters) - it was super hard trying to get these two in a picture together!

Elephants!

After the circus - all pooped & ready to go home. After we dropped Abbey & Kyndal off Mya kept talking about how Kyndal was sitting in the back seat with her - obviously a great way to end such a fun night! Thanks Abbey & Kyndal!!!
6 comments:
Im glad you guys had fun at the circus! Sweaty and everything. Did you see me? I was there too protesting the whole thing from the tight rope! I love that Mya always falls down when she hugs other kids...she must be overcome with joy!
oh my goodness it looks like so much fun! I love the circus!
How fun!
I always love Camille's comments because they make me laugh. Mya overcome with joy? So funny. That is such a great explanation. That is so fun that you went to the circus. All of a sudden I am hearing about this circus everywhere and I never knew it existed. I might wait until it gets a little cooler though - I despise sweating. Mya, again, looks so big in these pictures. Crazy. How fun that Gordon is still friends with Ben and you both have cute little girls. Thats the best.
It looks like so much fun
I think it's about time you had another baby!
haha
Post a Comment