Monday, October 27, 2008

The BIG 30



Well Gordon is officially an old man! He celebrated his 30th birthday on Oct. 17th. He & his dad got drawn for Elk & his hunting trip was what he did for his big day! We are pleased to announce that he shot an Elk on his first day out & we will be getting the meat in a few weeks!!! Go Gordo!!!! He is an amazing shot!

The day before his birthday we had a little family party. We went out for pizza & came home to open presents & eat pie! Mya kept saying 'birthday dad' she is very excited about b-days this year & helped wrap presents & decorate! Happy Birthday babe!!!!! We are so lucky to have you!!!





3 comments:

Camille said...

Happy B day GORDO!! Man you are old....old as an oak tree, old as father time...shall i go on??? LOL j/k hope you had a happy birthday! Nic i LOVE the shirt Mya is wearing in these pics super cute. And can i just tell you that the cone hat really really brings out your eyes. I am thinking you should wear that all the time.

kayleen said...

Wow Gordon. When did you get so old? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you guys so much.

Abbey said...

Hey you blogged again! Did you fix it? Happy Birthday Gordon, I place the blame squarely on Ben for missing it! Hope it was a good one. Mya is super cute in the jacuzzi, one sad day she'll lose some of the joy of being spontaneous (and wet) so more power to her! Hey did you get your As You Wish plate? I was in a hurry and they were taking forev so I didn't even check.