Veteran's Day Assembly - Mya & her buds. I didn't get a pic of Car but they sang patriotic songs & circled the auditorium. Mya's class read a poem. Lola & I both enjoyed it.
Carley is front & center
Mya wrote about kindness & won a contest at school from what she wrote. She received this bracelet as the award. So proud of this sweet girl.
About a month before this she made a card for a girl in her class that the kids make fun of. She wrote all the things she liked about this girl & drew pictures. Her maturity & willingness to look outside herself at such a young age amazes me.
I love this picture so much! Mikey is smiling for the picture with his under-bite!!
Kindness Award Winners
Mya is 10!!
We opened gifts & went to her favorite restaurant Rain Forest Cafe for dinner.
She loves Legos & video games!
Mya picked Ada & Hannah to join her at Fat Cats for her B-day party.
They watched Trolls
They bowled
They played video games!
They golfed!
They had a total blast!! They are at such a fun age - I really enjoyed spending time with them!
Prizes & DQ on the way home.
A quick picture with mom before having pizza.
Dad & the younger girls had fun while we were away!
Carley had been dying to see Trolls so I took her the next day.
More San Tan Mall fun
G & I had a blast at the Suns game (tickets for his B-day)
B-day book from Nana
No comments:
Post a Comment