Sunday, April 30, 2017

MORE October Fun

G's 38th B-day!!





Trying on her Halloween costume.
Cutest Wonder Woman I've ever seen!
Side note: I was also Wonder Woman for Halloween when I was 3.

State Fair fun with Grandma Nae & the Gardea's

It was hot! Icee's & water to cool down

G was so nice to keep Lola home so I could just enjoy my big girls.


The kids enjoy these fun houses best!

Best Cousins


Sky Ride - always a little scary but a super fun way to end the night.

Dinosaur Exhibit

First quarter awards - both girls did great! 

Carley is usually in the top 3 of her class
Mr. LaPorte 2nd grade

Ms. Greene 4th grade

Mya always works hard & is usually in the top 6 in her class.


On our way to the Ironwood Ward Trunk or Treat party



The girls begged us to dress up this year so since the girls were all Super Heros of course we had to dress up as villains! It was a lot of fun & the girls thought we were super cool ;)



San Tan Mall fun - I'm sure we were waiting for the girls to get out of play practice..

Pumpkin licking I mean carving...



Final product





Carley does not like gutting the pumpkin!!

Cutting her own pumpkin


HaLlOwEeN!!!
When ever Gordon does his Joker laugh Lola joins in!




No comments: