Thursday, July 14, 2016

Build-A-Bear & DQ

With summer quickly coming to a end I thought it would be fun to surprise the girls with a trip to Build-A-Bear! It was fun as they tried guessing all morning what the surprise was going to be. They WERE excited & finally guessed as we were walking toward the mall! It was Lola's first time actually building a bear or in her case a dog but she was fascinated! She picked the dog & hugged it's carcass & happily handed it over to get stuffed. She's been sleeping with it since.

Carley & Keegan, Lola & Uh Oh or Duh, Mya & BearAmerica

Ice Cream at DQ after completed a perfect outing!

Vanilla dipped in chocolate

Chocolate dipped in chocolate

How I ever got this blessed I'll never know...
7/13/16

Side note: right before the Flagstaff trip my left lymph node was swollen & thought I may be getting a cold. By the time I got home it was so swollen & I started feeling terrible that I ended up at Urgent Care with an antibiotic for an infection so I've been feeling pretty sick but still trying to keep the summer fun rolling for the kids with out over doing it. G has been extra great helping around the house & with the kids. 
We've been getting a sitter (Emily) for Lola during the summer movie on Monday's but this week there was a conflict so she came with us. She did great except for when we left she screamed all the way to the car & the same thing on the build-a bear day - I think she was having a lot of fun & didn't want to leave. She's been quite the stinker the last several months but just in the last week or two she's really starting to obey more & act better in public - so enjoyable! She was even good at the library today - with Carley following her around :) the big girls seem to be enjoying her more as well (except when they put a "no Lola allowed" sign out or make a wall to block her out)! Lola has been REALLY enjoying throwing things away... sippy cups, my pile of stretchy pants.. such a helper that Lola. Mya & Carley have loved playing Kirby (Mya's new game) & Just Dance (borrowed from Grandma). They've been building forts & using their amazing imaginations!

No comments: