2/1/16
Carley lost her first top tooth! It was the wiggliest tooth I have EVER seen - she could basically turn it sideways. Gordon tried pulling it several times & Carley tried pulling it out for weeks on her own -- I think Mya & I even tried a few times. FINALLY Gordon pulled that sucker out - hallelujah!
2/6/16
This year we've started our "Palmer Family Fun Day" each month. We do an extra fun family activity together. In February we went to play goofy golf @ Golfland. The last time we went I was huge pregnant with Lola - so it was her first time. She did pretty well - we had to pull her away from the water features a few times. The girls golfed well - it was super fun!
I think we got Taco Bell & DQ after. I love my little family!!
I had the best 37th b-day! I went out for a massage & came home to Olive Garden dinner & gifts from my sweet family. G put the kids to bed while I watched the Bachelor & ate my favorite dessert - Cinnamon Carmel Apples from Kneaders. It was so laid back & relaxing - I couldn't have asked for a better day. I also went out with friends & family throughout the month to celebrate.
2/9/16 - I think she may be dancing to the "Elmo's World" song. In my current favorite PJs with her favorite blanket just being my favorite baby :)
2/12/16- Carley got to make her own Valentine Box for School this year (first time in our family). It's sparkly just like our Car Car. I love that she wanted to wear a heart shirt & let me put a heart ribbon in her hair. This little girl brings so much joy to my heart!
We also had a date night Friday and Saturday. Romantic!
Then we finished up the week with talks in church. Thanks a lot Bishop.
We also had a date night Friday and Saturday. Romantic!
Then we finished up the week with talks in church. Thanks a lot Bishop.
Lola LOVES getting a treat for Mikey. She knows right where we keep the treats & she'll go there & say "tet" until she gets to throw a few out to Mikey. She also likes to sample the treats herself from time to time! We have to keep a close eye on her - she's quick!
She's become quite the little mess maker. We have to keep all the bathroom doors closed because she loves playing in the toilet. Empties most cupboards, loves dumping things out, thinks its funny to try & run in the street, if you tell her not to do something she thinks its funny & does it anyway, likes to put things in the pull out area under the stove (her secret hiding place)- lucky she's so darn cute! But seriously I'm too old for this!
2/16/16 Sleeping Beauty
This play experience wasn't quite as good as the last. The girls had smaller parts this time & Mya had a bad attitude most of the time. BUT they did a good job & we made it through. It was a cute play.
Mya as a guard.
Carley as a deer as part of the animal chorus. She did great & is such a natural performer.
Mya in her fairy costume (part of the Fairy Band) & Carley as Stench the Goon!! This made me giggle a whole lot esp. when Carley would call herself "a Stench".
2/17/16 - this kid loves chips & pretty much wants to eat everything in the cart when we go shopping.
2/19/16 - Vegas Girls Trip
We had such a great time. I think we had the most fun driving & talking! We stayed off the strip & saw a Michael Jackson Tribute Show & a Broadway Showstoppers Show. We went to the Titanic Museum, played a little Keno, ate, shopped, & just got away. My mom had a hard time enjoying herself with some concern about my brother but I had a fantastic time & love every minute I get with my sister & mom.
2/20/16 - while I was away she pulled out her 2nd top tooth on her own. I love that she's missing both top teeth at the same time!!
2/24 School Hoedown! G took the girls to the Hoedown this year. The big girls were cutting a rug & even did some break dancing!! Lola was joining in on the fun until she got creamed on the dance floor :(
2/26 - 15 months old
To say Lola loves being outside is an understatement. "Side" is her absolute favorite place to be. She doesn't even mind if Mikey isn't tired up. Jumping on the tramp, playing in the sandbox, going in the little house - she loves it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment