Carley's self portrait from school! She fit perfectly into her traced body - hahaha!
The Relief Society/YW had an awesome activity to serve at "Feed My Starving Children" in Mesa.
I got to take Mya & Carley with me.
The girls did a great job & had a lot of fun! In the 2 hours that we were there we packed about 9 months worth of food for a couple hundred kids.
Carley looks mad but she was just being silly.
Saturday April 2nd
My sweet hubby got us tickets to Fiddler on the Roof & lined Kayleen up for the day to watch the kids. We went to Tia Rosa's for lunch & then to the show. It was SO good. I cried. Gordon I think cried. One of the best performances I ever seen - including NYC Broadway.
Monday April 4th
Mommy/Mya date night to Chuck E Cheeses
She won the jack pot 3 times! She had almost 600 tickets by the end of the night.
We both were looking forward to this night for a long time! I wasn't able to attend her field trip so I promised her a night out. We had dinner & played games & talked & laughed - I felt so happy just to be with Mya & focus 100% on her. She is so funny & such a good girl. VERY competitive - just like her dad. I will never forget this special & much needed night with my Mya Jo.
Mya struggled for several months starting in December with her emotions/complaining/ungrateful/grouchy (growing pains & hormones) but I'm so proud of her on working on trying to be better & looking for the positive in her life. She is now much more fun to be around & proof that Mya can do anything she puts her mind to.
Random
Headed to school - the first week in April
16 months old
Just a little shopping for Elmo movies at Target! She can lift that basket & carry it around!
Jumping in the rain on a Sunday afternoon. 4/10
Silly Mya!!
I ended up getting a year pass to the PHX Zoo & wanted to take Lola at least once before it got hot.
It started off pretty well - it's kinda hard for her to see the animals so we spent most of the time with the farm animals. She really liked the goats! My downfall was letting her play in the water by the tree house... she went wading out in the middle & screamed her head off when I removed her. The screaming continued until we got to the car :/ We will try again in the fall!!
Little People play area.
April 25-29 was spirit week at Ranch
Crazy Hair day! They both requested these Do's
Nerds! Cutest nerds I've ever seen!
Twin day - Carley was twins with Harley (after Emily got sick) Mya was of course twins with Ada.
4/28/16 Talent Show at school! This was Carley's first time & Mya's second. They played their piano recital songs (M-Ol Susanna C-Take me out to the ball game). Mya had a little trouble with her sheet music but both girls did fine.
Super Heros! Batgirl & Supergirl.
4/30 Nana & Coach got to come watch the girls play soccer!
Carley had her best season yet!
I don't have a picture but Mya was pounding on her chest before her game to pump herself up! Coach that it was hilarious!
Best Sisters! First Lularoe skirts - Carley is modeling hers!
I started taking Lola to a baby story time at the library - when we came this day there was a child fair with games, activities, & music. SO cool!
The best part besides the free books was when Lola put an entire box full of raisins in her mouth & spit it all out in the middle of a crowd... lol
Headed home after the fun with one of her babies.
Piano Recital!
4/16/16
Carley's first. Both girls did awesome!
Grandma Nae Nae surprised us by coming & then we went to lunch after.
4/9/16
1/2 marathon - 2nd place
Stud!
Mya's Valentine Bag from school - I love the she put "I love my mom" on it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment