Monday, September 15, 2014

July 2014

I think I'm about 18 weeks here. We had just found out the week before that we are having another GIRL!!

We went to Flag for the 4th. The girls are at the parade. It was raining a lot & the fireworks got delayed. We ended up going home late that night. The entire day & 1/2 we were there was a disaster. I was sad to leave & that things got so crazy but we went to Big Surf the next day & had a nice weekend!

N.Y.C
Our first night there we went to Chicago after having a FABULOUS meal at Carmines.

We went on a walking tour that was so fun! Here we are in Central Park. 

My ankles swelled up like elephant feet from all the walking!

We finally found the Shake Shack!! It totally lives up to all the hype! There was a 7 Eleven across the street that made the experience that much more enjoyable ;)

Night bus tour! It was really fun to go over the bridge to Brooklyn & see everything at night. We saw the Broadway shows Cinderella, Phantom of the Opera, & the absolute best show of all time Newsies! We ate at the Noodle Bar, a super good pizza place, & a great cupcake shop in West Greenwich. The weather was wonderful - just a fantastic trip! Celebrity sighting @ Fluffy's Deli: Kenny Wormald from the new Footloose!

G took the girls to Taylor for a few days while I was gone & both girls trotted on the horses by themselves for the first time!!

The day after I got back G had his hand surgery. We had a lot of ups & downs with this process but happy that his hand is functional again!

Off to tumbling camp in their sweet NY shirts!

On our way to meet friends at the new splash pad. I'm about 22 weeks.

My mom & Camille came down 2 weeks before school to shop. We took the kids to Matuku Island first - they loved it & we ended up going back a week later with some friends.


No comments: