Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Baptism Camping Trip Weekend

Dad and Daughter camping and fishing trip. It was great to spend
time together and talk about Mya's upcoming baptism.
We just setup out tent.

Fishing at Big Lake. Mya caught three fish I caught one.

Grandpa Coach looking happy as ever.

Looking for the perfect spot.

Mya driving the boat.

Horse back riding with Nana. Mya rode solo.

Mya eating her catch of the day.

Marsh mellow time!

Wow that's a great fire!

Setup the tent.

Just started the fire.

While G & M were away Carley & I had some fun of our own! First we went to dinner at Someburros then shopping at Old Navy.

Doing some jewelry shopping! This kid could look at jewelry for hours! She scored a 3 tiered pearl necklace & some bracelets. She also picked out a ring for me.

After a trip to Yogurt Jungle (C's favorite dessert place) she made a wish at the fountain. She kept saying "I wish I wish" so cute.

The next day we started early by going to soccer practice - she is doing awesome! 
We went to the movies after to see Dolphin Tale 2 & got pedis after. This is a picture of Carley after getting her nails done. New dress & jewelry we got the night before.

Our picture strip from the movie theater.
C slept in my bed both nights & we had a lot of time to talk. She is a lot of fun & I really enjoyed our time together. She said that she "never wants to go fishing" I couldn't agree more ;)


No comments: