Monday, September 15, 2014

Disneyland 2014

We had the BEST family vacation at D-land this year. We went during Spring Break & had a blast. We stayed at a hotel that was walking distance & just did one day d-land one day CA adventure - it was perfect. Definitely our best trip there by far!

Carley was finally tall enough to ride most everything.

Toon Town was a hit! We spent a good part of the day there.

I of course just got splashed in the face with water on Splash Mountain before taking this picture.. I have the worst luck on that ride!


Little Mermaid & Soarin' are the favorite rides out of both parks.



Mya's other favorite ride was the toon town coaster. We went at night & walked on several times!

Carley rode Matterhorn for the first time - she did great - she wasn't even scared - I was a little afraid she was going to fall out of the bobsled... 
It was also everyone's (except me) first time riding the Cars ride. Mya really liked it. Carley thought is was scary... 


We got there early enough the first day to hang out in Downtown Disney. It was a short trip but that may have been one of the reasons why we had such a great time. The girls especially Carley LOVED the Tarzan Tree house. She would just keep running up there again & again. BTW I LOVE & dream about the caramel apples at the confection shop in DD. 

No comments: