Saturday, January 26, 2013

December 2012

December was a busy/fun month!
We finally put Carley into a toddler bed. We all still miss the crib sometimes but it was time. Carley now rarely takes a nap & gets up earlier than she used to. It's been a transition because she's always been a great napper/sleeper & now she's on the same sleep schedule as Mya.

This is a picture from Mya's school holiday program - they sang with the 1st-3rd graders. The kinders sang Rudolph & All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth. Mya thought the Rudolph hats were super cool.

I also got to help out in Mya's class for their holiday party - making gingerbread houses. It's always fun to see her in school & get an idea of who she's with & what she does.

The last day of school before break they got to watch the Grinch & drink hot chocolate - Mya was excited & had looked forward to it all week!

Sweet sisters! I think this may have been on Christmas Eve... Someburros for lunch I think.

No comments: