ChRiStMaS morning! We had a wonderful Christmas day & holiday break.
Carley's gifts from Santa - a barbie beach house & a unicorn dream light.
Mya's gifts from Santa - a baby bed combo & a dog dream light.
We just opened gifts had orange rolls for breakfast. Grandpa & Grandma Moose came over mid-morning. We had a big ham lunch & just watched movies & played with all the new toys. Kayleen came over in the evening to hang for a bit. I was sick all Christmas break & a little out of it but I still enjoyed every minute! Carley was funny on eve - she kept coming out of her room & was scared that Santa was going to come in her room. She even caught G & I wrapping gifts! We went to Someburros for lunch & took the kids shopping at Target. Drove around & looked at lights. Ordered pizza in for dinner. Saw red lights that looked very much like Santa's sleigh fly right above our house (G & I gave each other a shocked looked - it was so weird) but the girls were excited!
Other fun holiday break memories:
Nana & Coach come to visit the Friday after Christmas. We went to lunch & the "feast" & they went with us to watch the girls make bears @ Build a Bear. It's always so nice to see them.
The following week we went to Thatcher for 2 days to see my sister. It was a blast as always. My mom came down as well & we got a sitter & went to Casa for a delightful dinner. The funniest part of the trip is when Camille & I took the kids to the natural hot springs. It was so weird but fun. The kids could've stayed all day. It was special trying to keep 5 kids quite so all the other guests could stay in their nude zen zone. It was also nice to see their new house all finished!
We spent New Years Eve with our good friends the Wiltbanks! They had us over for food, movies, & fireworks! Super fun! Carley feel asleep around 9 & I got to hold & cuddle with her for about an hour -loved it! She was a little grouchy when she woke up so she & I watched the fireworks from the car.
I got to sleep in A LOT! Now that Carley is in a big bed she & Mya can get up on their own. SO AWESOME!! The girls got a long so well during break & just made everything so fun. Gordon was home a lot as well - icing on our perfect holiday cake!
Other fun holiday break memories:
Nana & Coach come to visit the Friday after Christmas. We went to lunch & the "feast" & they went with us to watch the girls make bears @ Build a Bear. It's always so nice to see them.
The following week we went to Thatcher for 2 days to see my sister. It was a blast as always. My mom came down as well & we got a sitter & went to Casa for a delightful dinner. The funniest part of the trip is when Camille & I took the kids to the natural hot springs. It was so weird but fun. The kids could've stayed all day. It was special trying to keep 5 kids quite so all the other guests could stay in their nude zen zone. It was also nice to see their new house all finished!
We spent New Years Eve with our good friends the Wiltbanks! They had us over for food, movies, & fireworks! Super fun! Carley feel asleep around 9 & I got to hold & cuddle with her for about an hour -loved it! She was a little grouchy when she woke up so she & I watched the fireworks from the car.
I got to sleep in A LOT! Now that Carley is in a big bed she & Mya can get up on their own. SO AWESOME!! The girls got a long so well during break & just made everything so fun. Gordon was home a lot as well - icing on our perfect holiday cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment