Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dance Recital

Mya's been taking dance for about the last 6 months & LOVES it! The class is called "Princess Dance". These are pictures from her first in class recital. 



Mya & her bud Kyndal

Her teacher Miss Laura

Mya did a GREAT job. At one point she slipped & fell flat on her back but I was so proud of her that after some crying she pulled herself together & finished the recital.

Side note: Carley was a pure embarrassment during the recital. She kept trying to go out & dance or stand in line with the girls. She was crying & getting all crazy - I'm really surprised we didn't get kicked out. She will not be attending the next recital but once she turns 2 I will probably enroll her in dance as well.

2 comments:

kayleen said...

oh this cracks me up. I am glad Mya likes to dance. :)

Camille said...

ooohhh! So cute! I love the dance dress!