Saturday, September 18, 2010

Where Did the month GO?

These are the remaining pictures from August that I am just now posting... Where did the month go? I swear one day I'll wake up & be 100 years old. ANYWAY...

Car driving the car - she's really focused


We play Hide & Seek at least once day. Carley loves to look for Mya - she says "Iyah" over & over until she finds her! Carley is also into opening EVERY cupboard & emptying it out. So lots of extra cleaning up for me - at least it makes her happy & she loves to show us the treasures she finds.

Carley LOVES necklaces! She can put them on & take them off by herself. I think it's the cutest thing! Here she is showing off her bling.


It's always fun to hide under the crib esp. when it's time for bed


Mya recieved a pedi at her friend Adi's house & LOVED it! She's had her toes painted before but never with a sticker butterfly - she thought it was super cool.

C trying to sneak into the bathroom - her favorite forbidden place


Tarzan & his "jungle girls". If you ever stop by in the afternoon Mya will only be wearing her undies & calls herself "jungle girl". Both girls like to be "free" if you know what I mean... ;)

Man, I hate when the Flintstone car breaks down. But we sure have a lot of fun fixing it.


Yep. Gordon has them both hooked on Wii. It's a favorite daddy/daughter pass time. Mya's actually getting pretty good at some of the games.


Carley loves to shop. Here she is picking up some groceries.




Mya in her favorite blue dress. She always wants me to take a picture when she's wearing it.

Mya Funny: One afternoon a delivery man was dropping something off & Mya wanted to go outside to see but she was only wearing her undies & I told her no because she wasn't dressed. She kept asking why she couldn't go out & I told her sometimes bad men liked to look at little girls privates so she couldn't go out. Mya with a mortified look on her face says "mom, did that guys lift up your shirt & touch your privates?". I about died from shock & wanting to laugh.

2 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

My kids love to be naked too! The boys sleep in just shorts and everytime I think Jordynn is finally dressed I turn around and she's back to just a diaper. The girls are so cute! I can't believe how big Carley is. She's such a cutie!

Camille said...

Great pics! I have some good pics of your kids from when we were in flag for the fair...i will be e mailing them soon i hope! Cute cute kids...Nic are you sure that delivery guy didn't touch your privs? Those guys get a little crazy sometimes! LOL! Love the necklaces on Car such a little lady!