I LOVE the Coconino County Fair!!!! My mom invited my sister & I & our kids up to the fair Labor Day weekend. We had such a great time! We also went to the Aqua-Plex to swim (the kids super loved it & we pretty much had the place to ourselves) & walked the beautiful Buffalo park (the 2 older kids ate it - they're not use to walking on rocks). The fair was freakishly hot this year (it usually rains) but it was still a blast!
Fair buddies Mya & Pierson making a bendy stick craft. They gave away all kinds of stickers & hats. They also polished a rock & made sand birds.
Carley & my mom watching the craft action
This is what Carley did most of the time at the fair - sit in the stroller. She isn't tall enough to go on any rides & I paid 6 bucks to take her on the carousel & she cried so we just sat on the bench - waste!
I never hear more giggling on a ride then on the Dizzy Dragons
SuPeR longest train ride known to man - def get your moneys worth on this thing!
Ahhhh! A girl after my own heart - Mya's favorite ride is the rollercoaster!
Carley is scared of all animals - if she knew these ducks were behind her she would prob be crying. I love looking at all the smelly animals. Mya enjoys them as well - I think the goats were her favorite.
Gotta love some cotton candy









1 comment:
The fair was fun. Next year we are going from 4-7pm instead!!! TOO HOT!
Post a Comment