Mya started pre-school this month. This was her first day of school & it was at our house. We are doing a co-op with some ward friends. She really loves it & gets so excited on school days!
She just learned how to write her name - she still mixes the letter order up sometimes but I'm impressed. She has also started to write other letters as well.
Coloring is Mya's thing. She LOVES it & wants each picture to be perfect. Here is a picture she colored last week. She can also put together a 25 piece puzzle by herself in about 3 minutes & really likes making crafts. She also made a book on her own - she colored/draw/stickered the pictures & taped it together - all her own idea.
Mya is growing up so fast. She is so thoughtful & polite. She's becoming a good friend & a super older sister. She is always helping Carley. My heart about exploded when I saw her helping Carley take her shoes off. She really loves her sister. Even though last week Mya told me "maybe you should pick a new baby, Carley is kinda whinny". We are so pleased with Mya & her development.



2 comments:
I still get shocked by Myas coloring. I think we have a little artist in the making. Maybe she can teach us a few things! P wants a backpack so bad so i wont let him look at this picture!
Post a Comment