As many of you know Gordon works A LOT (I'm not complaining - it's just true) so it's always fun when he's home before bedtime. The weather has been so nice these last few weeks that we've hit the park a few times.
Now that Carley can sit up the girls can bathe together. They love it & I think it's SO cute!
What we like to do EVERY day before nap time.








5 comments:
The park looks like SO much fun (especially when daddy's can join us). We've had nothing but snow and rain for weeks. I think I need to come visit!
that stinks that he works so much, but it's nice that he does things like go to the park & fun stuff, when he IS home. he's a great dad.
it's so much easier when you can bathe them both at the same time. what a fun stage carly is in.
Baths together FUN! I still have R in that little sling thing. i think it is time for her to sit on her own slippery buns we will see. I love when hubbies come home early makes the day so fun. Seriously i miss going to the park too! We went two days ago (32 degrees) and Pierson was all "mom its a little too chilly to be at the park" so it lasted like 5 minutes oh well!
We love books before bed too! It is the best! Although R doesn't like books..great.
Yay for bath time together! My kids have loved it, too. And...it's faster for mommy to just throw them both in at once. :)
Love all of the photos!!!
Post a Comment