I'm not exactly sure what to say about Carley's hair - it's just crazy & has a personality of it's own. Thank goodness my mom gave her a hair cut!! Now it has a little curl but at least it's a little more uniform?!?! Seriously her hair cracks me up - she even gets dreads sometimes...
Mya didn't even have this much hair at 1 yr. Carley was a great little client.
A little example of the curl
I think Mya looks so grown up in these pics
C is going through such a great phase right now. I just want to hug & kiss her all day! She is just the SWEETEST!!!! Love her! She is even breaking in her top front teeth & is still a joy. I wish time would just freeze right now.






1 comment:
Ok the curl seriously cracking me up right now!!! She does have crazy hair but it just adds to her little sweet personality!! Think of how lucious it will be at one year! Mya does look grown up...where has time gone seriously. C looks really happy to be getting a hair cut lol!
Post a Comment