Our sweet chubby baby is 6 months old!!!! She still has crazy hair & a big smile. She is successfully eating solids. She LOVES carrot baby food. She is a FANTASTIC sleeper - SO a girl after my own heart!
Height: 28 in
Weight: 16 1/2 lbs
Head: 17 1/2 in
I know it's hard to tell but this one is very excited to eat! She loves it!
5 comments:
she is adorable. glad she is doing so well. what is she eating in that last photo?
YAY for sitting up!!!!!!!!!! That is such a huge thing when they do that! Is that a waffle that she is eating???? Humm thought so!You can tell she loves to eat with those cute chubby cheeks!
How can she weight 16lbs R weight 20 pounds and they both wear the same size clothes?
She is so cute. I miss you guys!
She is so cute! I love that big, huge grin she is always sporting!
Post a Comment