(Thanks to Kyndal & Pierson for their potty influence)
Beauty looking for her Beast
Counting her coin - she's loaded! I may have borrowed a little money from her once or twice for a Sonic soda run!

Mya has had a bit of a cold or allergies this week so her voice is a little scratchy. I didn't think much of it until Mya said this:
Mya: My voice sounds funny
Me: Yeah, it's because you're a little sick
Mya: I sound like Yoda
Carley was screaming in the car & Mya was yelling at her to be quite. After that didn't stop Carley from crying Mya paused from her yelling for a minute and said "Bibbity Bobbity Boo - be quite Carwee (Carley)". Apparently Mya thought a little fairy godmother action might do the trick. I was laughing so hard! BTW Mya TOTALLY talks like Elmer Fudd (Gordon wants me to mention that only SOME words sounds like Elmer)!! LOL!! Hopefully it won't be permanent!
We were getting ready to go out so I put Mya in the car & started it to get the AC going before going back in the house to get Carley. I said to Mya "Are we forgetting something?" She got a huge smile on her face and said "no mom, hurry go." She was totally hoping that I would forget & leave Carley!! LOL!
Beauty looking for her Beast
Counting her coin - she's loaded! I may have borrowed a little money from her once or twice for a Sonic soda run!
Mya has had a bit of a cold or allergies this week so her voice is a little scratchy. I didn't think much of it until Mya said this:
Mya: My voice sounds funny
Me: Yeah, it's because you're a little sick
Mya: I sound like Yoda
Carley was screaming in the car & Mya was yelling at her to be quite. After that didn't stop Carley from crying Mya paused from her yelling for a minute and said "Bibbity Bobbity Boo - be quite Carwee (Carley)". Apparently Mya thought a little fairy godmother action might do the trick. I was laughing so hard! BTW Mya TOTALLY talks like Elmer Fudd (Gordon wants me to mention that only SOME words sounds like Elmer)!! LOL!! Hopefully it won't be permanent!
We were getting ready to go out so I put Mya in the car & started it to get the AC going before going back in the house to get Carley. I said to Mya "Are we forgetting something?" She got a huge smile on her face and said "no mom, hurry go." She was totally hoping that I would forget & leave Carley!! LOL!

6 comments:
She is so cute! Congrats on potty training! Mya's way to cute to be Yoda. I made the mistake of telling the boys they had a frog in their throat when they were sick. Now my boys think they have an actual frog in their throat!
We could use a little bibbidi bobbiti boo around here sometimes too!
Yay for potty training! We really need to do that with H... maybe next week!
Haha, that little girl is so funny. And yes, she is too cute to be Yoda but she is definitely as cool as Yoda... :D. Love you!
So funny! And btw I'm really happy for you that Mya is potty trained, grrr. I seriously am, that's awesome! But at the same time, K can't decide what she wants to do. So we've had numerous accidents and I really just want to give up. But yay for Mya!!
Cool that was easy. Did you have to do anything special to get her to go or she just does it now? I too could use some bibbity bobbity for my oldest one. Mya says the funniest things. Colton told me about the game "naps" she likes to play i am scared...lol
I am totally laughing out loud! Mya kills me! Yeah for potty training! Adi is really into coins right now too. And I LOVE LOVE the bibbidi bobbiti boo! Thanks for haning out w/ us the other day we had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment