Wednesday, April 16, 2008

True Mya

So I needed to have something other than a picture of my dead dog as the opening post on my blog so I found this one of Mya taken last month. She loves to talk on the phone & carry a purse around - we decided that she thinks it impresses people esp. other kids! Too funny. Mya & I are off to New Jersey next week so I hope to have a lot of fun stories & pictures to share upon our return!

6 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

She is so sweet! Hope you have fun on your trip!

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

What a cutie!! Have a fun trip!!

Ashley said...

What a cute girl! Can't wait to see pictures of your trip.

Kristi said...

My kids are so obsessed with phones too! Glad to see I am not the only one!
She is so cute! Have a great trip!

Abbey said...

Have fun in NJ!! Mya is so cute with the phone, I love it! I love how she kept sneaking Gordon's phone out the other night, priceless!

camilla said...

HI! I found your blog! Remember me from El Charro? We had so much fun there! I'm sorry your dog died! :( I have two dogs, so that is way sad to me. Your girl is sooo cute! Come on over and check out my blog! I'll post new pics really soon.