We are sad to announce that our sweet little dog Sandy G. Palmer passed away yesterday morning. She was so kind and loving and such a blessing to our little family. She will be greatly missed. Here are a few pictures of her from last year.
Nicole, What happened? Was this expected? Sorry to hear the news. Will you be getting another dog? Ryder loved to watch her run around - even if it was just a couple times. Maybe he'll leave the blinds alone now. Sorry about the news. Its sad to lose a member of your family. Farewell Sandy G. (What was her middle name?)
Hey, my husband, Chris Scorse, was friends/roomates with Gordon! We were looking at Ben Wiltbank's blog and found yours! Your family is beautiful! What a beautiful little girl! How old is she. Check out our blog at chrisashleyandkids.blogspot.com.
We love you Sandy. I hope you have a lot of fun playing with Dutchess and Toe Toe in heaven! Although i will not you kicking rocks from other peoples yards into the street....seriously who does that?!?
9 comments:
Ohh, I was so sad to hear that Sandy had died. She was always such a nice dog. I'm so sorry. We love you guys.
Nicole,
What happened? Was this expected? Sorry to hear the news. Will you be getting another dog? Ryder loved to watch her run around - even if it was just a couple times. Maybe he'll leave the blinds alone now. Sorry about the news. Its sad to lose a member of your family. Farewell Sandy G. (What was her middle name?)
Oh no! I am so sad to hear that. The kids will be so disappointed. She sure was a great dog.
Oh Nicole! I'm so sorry to hear that, that's so sad.
Hey, my husband, Chris Scorse, was friends/roomates with Gordon! We were looking at Ben Wiltbank's blog and found yours! Your family is beautiful! What a beautiful little girl! How old is she. Check out our blog at chrisashleyandkids.blogspot.com.
Oh no! Sandy was the sweetest, that makes me so sad!
I am so sorry for you! It is so hard to have a dog die!
Your Easter pics are adorable! How fun! I loved the $10 Easter dress!!!
We love you Sandy. I hope you have a lot of fun playing with Dutchess and Toe Toe in heaven! Although i will not you kicking rocks from other peoples yards into the street....seriously who does that?!?
OH, I am sorry Nicole, losing an pet is hard. Sorry to here that!
Post a Comment