Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter


























At the Easter Pag. after eating a little Pete's!! Yummmm!! Mya kept giving her cousins her fries - it won them over!! Way to make friends!

I wasn't going to buy Mya an Easter dress this year because she has received 2 new dresses recently... but the day before Easter I went over to Mervins & they had the dresses marked down... so I broke down and got one for $10.00!!! It was a $35.00 dress - am I a bargain shopper or what!?! Mya thought she looked so pretty in her dress - it was funny because she kept dancing around & playing with the dress!

Easter was fun for us. My mom came down & we all went to the Easter Pageant. My step dad waited at the Temple for like 6 hours to save seats so we were 5 rows from the front & in the middle. The best seats EVER!! Mya did VERY well & watched most of the show - I was completely expecting to take her home early - I was impressed!

Sunday my brother, his girlfriend Melissa, & my mom came over. We all went to church & then came home & had a ham dinner. Then dyed and hunted eggs! It was a lot of fun & one to remember. I love having family over for the holidays - it makes it that much more special!!!

7 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Oh Nicole, she is so cute! I love the Easter dress. Yellow is such a cute color on her. What a little cutie! We sure are excited to see you all again.

Abbey said...

You know if it were up to me, I would wear all the fab Easter/spring dresses that are everywhere! How fun would that be to be small and wear frilly little things that people gush over?? You are so brave dying eggs, that's one thing I wanted to do, but didn't think I could let loose enough to do,,, Looks like you guys had fun :)

Camille said...

Wow Nicole she is really growing up. She is looking more and more like a little girl rather than a baby girl! I love yellow dress it does look really good on her. The yellow makes her look tan. Such a doll. I am glad that you guys had a fun Easter.

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

How fun!! I love how Mya's hands are all blue from dying easter eggs. She is too cute.

KOCHERHANS said...

Nicole,
What a deal.....very very cute dress and for only $10 - awesome! I am so glad you were able to spend Easter with family - there really is nothing better on holidays. Cute Cute pictures... you are such a fun mom Nicole. Lucky little Mya - she is adorable.

Ali said...

Fun! So Colton is dating her still? I can't remember her name, but she's a Leisik, right? Wish we went to the Easter Pageant! Lucky! Mya is a doll!

Anonymous said...

hey fuzzy! when are we gonna hang out???