Mya has always loved sunglasses but she's taken it to a whole new level. Everytime she gets in the car she insists on having her sunglasses on - she even wanted to wear them in Target today. Totally obsessed! It's pretty funny! This video was taken just 2 days ago after she had been "driving" the car.
5 comments:
Her little "yea" is soo funny. I also love how she is waving backwards.LOL. too cute.
Those are some awesome shades Mya, you are way too cool :)
She is a doll - I love it. She just knows how to take care of business. We need to come play again - we are having withdrawls. Maybe next week sometime.
Sh is sooooo cute! I love little kids wearing sunglasses
WAAAAYYY cute background Nicole. Glad you were able to figure it out. Its fun to change them around...probably because it doesn't cost anything - yeah
see ya
tara
Post a Comment