Friday, March 7, 2008

Our little girl




I have to give Mya some praise - after a few months of what I have to assume is a look at the terrible 2's - Mya has come out of her funk & has been a total sweetheart these past two weeks!! She is starting to talk a lot more & is getting better at her animal sounds. She has done some funny stuff like tap her finger on her lips when she is trying to decide what to eat, picked up her first bug & tried to squeeze it, loves to tickle people, will pat the couch next to her if she wants you to sit by her, & learned to rip her own diaper off. Maybe I only think these things are funny & cute but I am shocked everyday by the things that she does. Last Sunday she was out in the front yard walking around talking on the phone - we didn't know where she had gone - oh yeah opening the door is another one of her new tricks!! We love our little Mya Jo!!! Also I broke Mya of using a pacifier - HEAVENLY!!!!


7 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Hey that is so sweet. It is always fun to see our kids doing new things. And even though sometimes they do things we don't want them to do, like opening the front door, still we are proud of them that they learned how. I think Mya is a beautiful little girl and we miss her so much! Can't wait until we can see her again.

Meg and Jeremy said...

You have been tagged. Check out my blog for the details.

Ali said...

she is so cute. How fun! I love how cute they get as they grow...and sassy, too! So much personality.

KOCHERHANS said...

She is a sweet little girl Nicole! And although age 2 can be terrible...it can be THE FUNNEST age too - I love it....most days....and yesterday was not one of them! AAAhhhhh I had to hurry out of the Target parking lot before someone called CPS on me....not really, but wow!

Abbey said...

So cute! Kyndal is obsessed with shaking her head no and on one hand it drives me crazy because now she can is crazy picky but on the other hand I love that she's learning things. Mya is such a smartie I love hearing all the cute things she's doin'!

Jacqui said...

Ha! We used to have to TAPE Olivia's diaper one with duct or packing tape. Seriously. Every time. I was just thinking that I should journal that. I hope I have a picture of it!

I just made my blog private, but I'd love to send you an invite. Just email me off my profile, or jjaoee@gmail.com.

Your Mya is a darling dolly. Cute blog, too! Can you believe we're all grown up and old? Weird, isn't it?

Camille said...

I love Mya!! She is such a little crack up!! So much like her mom..dude why i am awake!!!