Mya loves to get ready for the day - it is VERY important to have your make-up on & your hair brushed before you leave the house each day.
Just having a little bread after church - nursery wears us out!!!!
I thought this video was kinda cute - Mya is baby talking up a storm - I think she is trying to explain her messy/trouble making self! My sister always says "Mya knows best" because we truely believe that Mya thinks she knows EVERYTHING & won't let up until she gets EXACTLY what she wants. Example... she had a livid fit in Target the other day over a pair of shoes - yep - 15 months old & had a 30 minute melt down over shoes & chocolate - a true girl in every way. HELP ME!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh. I feel like she is a completly diffrent baby than what i saw in December. Her baby talk is soooo cute and I love to watch her walk around she is so good at it. Her and Pierson are going to have such a blast the next time they get together! I miss you Mya come and visit aunt Mille SOON! PS i like the new songs too!
the babbling is frickin' adorable!!! i love that she climbs in the cupboard, i did that when I was a baby except i climbed over the tupperware and then kicked it out from inside the cupboard! i was retarded at a young age!!!
So adorable! She is such a crack up! I'm glad I finally remembered to go to Gymboree, that was a major accompishment for me today, haha! It was fun to see you guys there!
Gotta love a girl that knows HOW to be a girl. Go Mya. Ohhh...nursery...can't imgaine. Bless your hearts.
Hey, how do you get videos to work on your blog. I tried to post one the other day and couldn't get it to work. Clue me in!
Thanks Nicole.
Post a Comment