Lea, Carley, & Sydney after a playdate @ Sydney's
Daddy/Daughter baptism camping trip (Heber AZ)
Fishing the day after with Grandpa Coach
Greyson, Nolan, & Lola at Someburros
This is the only picture I have but I went to Flagstaff for my 20 year High School Reunion. 6/12/2017 There weren't many people who came but it was fun to catch up with those who did come. I mostly wanted to have the experience of going to a reunion. I love the people I grew up with & how grounded they are.

Basketball Camp
Surprise Father's Day party before we left town for vacation
Family Vacation to Williams/Grand canyon
Bearizona
Father's Day
Fun outside dinner places, a park by the railroad, zip-lining, sight-seeing, horse carriage ride, gun show: we feel in love with Williams!
Carley & her newspaper
The girls first time at the Grand Canyon
Mya got us in for free with her 4th grade pass & Carley enjoyed taking pictures of the canyon
This was Lola's favorite thing to do & then she'd get mad if we wanted to go see something else. Thank goodness for the Cookie Monster sighting... saved the day. The girls were done with the canyon after about 30 minutes...
Angel Cookie Monster
The "creepy guy" we had to walk by & look at him several times
Angel Cookie Monster
The "creepy guy" we had to walk by & look at him several times
Flintstones town
It started off super windy but the girls had a total blast here! They still talk about it & want to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment