Carley's favorite field trip spot - Skateland! 2nd year in a row 2nd grade - Gordon chaperoned again
Easter best a week early
Falmouth, MA
Beautiful Lighthouse and Beautiful Girl!
Martha's Vineyard - Gingerbread houses
Amazing food & sightseeing
Haunted House B&B
Boston Marathon!!!
BFF's Ben Wiltbank & Gordon Palmer
Finishing the last mile! A half million people watched the marathon. Finished in the top 10%
Meg got these shots from Boston
Meg joined us in Boston for dinner & some sightseeing the day before the marathon


I watched Gordon from Newton. It was so amazing that the entire area just shuts down for the marathon. Everyone is out selling treats and watching/cheering. Music is playing, cow bells are ringing. It's just so cool that the community comes together for Patriots day/Marathon Monday. I loved being a town over so that I could see Gordon really well & that he could hear me cheering!




Resting after the marathon

Back at the hotel right after the race


Official shirt & medal - such a stud!

Edgartown, MA.
I watched Gordon from Newton. It was so amazing that the entire area just shuts down for the marathon. Everyone is out selling treats and watching/cheering. Music is playing, cow bells are ringing. It's just so cool that the community comes together for Patriots day/Marathon Monday. I loved being a town over so that I could see Gordon really well & that he could hear me cheering!
Resting after the marathon
Back at the hotel right after the race
Official shirt & medal - such a stud!
Edgartown, MA.
This was next to a restaurant that we LOVED in Plymouth - we ate there the first night & again after the marathon. The best swordfish, steak, & veggies we have EVER had!
Grandpa Moose the girls to play practice & out to dinner while we were gone. Nana & Kayleen babysat part of the trip.
Grandma Nae Nae babysat the other half of the trip & was there for Easter.
Lego Land Tempe with cousins
Sport Team day at school
R.S. activity putting together activity bags for New Leaf women's shelter
Mya's first glasses! She can see the board at school now!
Carley wants glasses too but just for fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment