I've never seen a kid so excited to be baptized! I got to be her primary teacher this year so it was a lot of fun watching her learn & prepare for baptism. She & G had a lot of talks about the covenants she will make & practicing the dunk (C likes to practice too)!
We had so many family members & friends come. Lola stayed in - which I was really worried about so G had to do most of the prep.
Gordon baptized her & cried like a baby. He also confirmed her & gave her the Holy Ghost.
Grandma Nae Nae spoke on the Holy Ghost
Nana spoke on Baptism
Grandpa Coach & Grandpa Moose were the witnesses.
Aunt Mille lead Mya's friends & cousins in singing the "Baptism" song
Uncle Ben & Aunt Kayleen prayed
Brandt Madsen conducted & Gina Madsen played piano
Gordon shared his testimony at the end.



No comments:
Post a Comment