Monday, February 20, 2012

February Happenins

February has been a fun month so far! The first weekend in Feb. my mom, sister, & brother came down for a pre-birthday celebration. It was one of the most relaxing days that I've had in a long time. We got pedis, ate out & Olive Garden & Someburros, watched a movie, & shopped. SUPER fun. Sunday we went over to the Wiltbanks for a Super Bowl party - even though it ended sadly we still had a nice time with our buddies. We still love those Patriots though! Dang N.Y.

On my 33rd b-day :/ we went to lunch as a family & came home for presents & clown cones! Then I had the day to myself. I got a reflexology massage & shopped! That Friday Gordon surprised me with tickets to Singin' in the Rain & dinner. Such a FUN night!



Valentines day we got our taxes done (super romantic) & ate out at our favorite pizza place. Gordon & the girls made me the cutest V-day coupon book. There were roses & candy galore! Mya had a v-day party @ school. It was fun to make little valentines for her classmates & see what she got back.

I had a R.S. Service Auction this last Thursday (16th) - lots of fun & went well!

Friday the girls had some friends over to play which during I may have been chasing them & picking them up. Which resulted in a disk going out in my lower back. I was hurting pretty bad Friday but Saturday was the mother. I almost passed out from the pain & could barely walk. Loaded up the girls & went to the chiropractor. While driving there Mya said "mom next time you should just pick up one friend at a time". Mya helped me a TON. She pretty much had to do everything for Carley until Gordon got home from work. Lots of rest & stretching & 2 adjustments later I can walk fairly normal but still no picking up or bending over. The doctor said I should be back to normal in a week. This is not my first time with this happening but I think the most annoying. Poor Carley - me carrying her around is her favorite thing - she has been a trooper! Love my sweet little helpers & my big helper too!!!

The girls loved going to the doctor with me so much that they were sad not to go again. Right before I left Carley hit her head & starting crying saying "I go to doctor too". LOL!!!

No comments: