Friday, August 5, 2011

Flag

The girls & I went up to Flagstaff for our annual summer trip in July. We had tons of fun as always! Carley had a hard time sleeping & figured out how to get out of the pack n' play which = a grumpy momma & a grumpy sleep deprived 2 yr old. That a side it was REALLY fun :0)

Carley having fun in the mud.
So we went to Oak Creek - this place is called Banjo Bills - sooo awesome - I'm sad I didn't know about this place in High School - way better than rock climbing with the lizards at Grasshopper Point - seriously!

Mya found a ladybug

Wadding & rock climbing


The girls with Grandma

This is such a beautiful/peaceful/fun place. We just put our lawn chairs in the creek & enjoyed!


After we went to DQ for lunch (poor P fell out of his chair & bit a chunk out of his mouth) & we all got bracelets at the trading post. The kids rode skatebaords down the driveway, aquaplex (we lost Mya's swim suit so I ran to Big Lots to get her one real quick - all they had is this velvet yellow dress up swim suit with a velcro crotch - when I give it to Mya she says "ooooo this will keep me warm" it was so weird but it worked! We ate at La Fonda every night, hit the mall, & had an interesting Home Baked meal... lol mom!! Love my crazy fun family!

No comments: