Guess who started Nursery & CTR 4 the first Sunday of the New Year with a new 12 o' clock church time.......?
Oh Yeah - the Palmer Sisters
Mya did great! Had a super fun time & is excited about her new class. She got a purple balloon & candy - good bribs teacher :0)
Carley started off great! Got distracted by a puzzle & I snuck out & enjoyed Sunday School for about 20 minutes... then a happy Carley was brought to me in need of a diaper change. Clean & back to class was her downfall. She was not happy to go back but I left her in there crying anyway. My friend Becky went in to help out (there were 3 crying kids) & I didn't see Carley again until after church. I guess she cried on & off but we thought it was good that she made it through the 2 hours. When I went to pick her up she burst out crying & was mad at us for the remainder of the day. Keep your fingers crossed for a quick transition - first time nursery + an hour into naptime = grouch.



2 comments:
Super cute. I love the pics. The girls are adorable. And I can't believe how big Carley is. Just one question what is on Gordons face?
so cute! Love Myas dress! Love Carlys face!
Post a Comment