Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I want to print a blog book soon so I'm getting random pictures off my camera that I want included.

Carley FINALLY started holding her own bottle! 11 months old. Poor baby was sick with a stomach bug for about 2 weeks.
About 2 weeks ago we went to visit my sister in Tucson & we took the kids to a childrens museum there. Carley had a blast!
Mya & Pierson getting their groove on
Carley was in on the dancing action - she loved climbing in & out of the dance area. This is her signature dance move - hand holding wrist & twisting from side to side.
Mya checking out her groceries at Pierson's store
Train time

Mya & her good friend Ada going for a little ride after seeing a summer movie - Ice Cream anyone?

1 comment:

Camille said...

Dang our kids are cute! I hope that you come back soon! Love the signiture dance move Car!