Monday, June 7, 2010

Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

MY SISTER & her Family!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this day for 4 years! We had about 5 days together before she headed down to Tucson to move in. Boy did we party!! Here are a "few" pictures from our fun little week.


Swimming - my kids loved it her kids not so much...

Ready for church



Dancing & a puppet show

Reaghan is so friendly & loves babies! She is always trying to put her arm around Carley!

Carley's first public pool experience - she would get mad if she wasn't out in the deep water - I think we have a little fish in the making.

Bounce U. Camille's kids loved it - my kids not so much! Once Mya got brave she had fun but Carley is another story... At one point my mom & Mya were sliding down the stair part of the slide with terrified looks on their faces! It was REALLY funny & shocking!





This was Carley almost the entire time - she is not a Bounce U fan

Pierson's b-day was the 2nd. To celebrate we went to Chuck E Cheese & then to McDonalds for lunch.











Carley's first sucker - she LOVED it!

Pierson, Mya, Cameron, & Cooper waiting for cupcakes

Carley kept trying to put her fingers in Reaghan's mouth

5 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Yea for sisters! I'm so happy for you guys to be close again. I can't believe how big Carley is! We can't wait to see you all!

Abbey said...

Sweet!! I was thinking about you guys, hoping you were having tons of fun!!

KS said...

Yay for cousins! Such cute pictures!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! We just went to a bounce house too. Adilee loved it, Paislee not so much!

Camille said...

Im glad i am back too! Let the good times roll!