A few weeks ago G, Mya, & I went to Disneyland for a little vacation. We had such a great time even though Mya was sick (seriously the first time she's been sick all year - what's the chance?). She was a trooper & Gordon & I got a good arm workout from holding her in all the lines. A HUGE THANK YOU mom & Ken for watching the big C for us!!! My mom broke her wrist a few days before we left but they still came. So THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
I think Pluto was stocking us - we saw him a ton
Excuse all the princess pictures - it was the highlight of the trip. We stood in line for 2 hours to meet 3 princesses. Gordon & I (mostly me) cried when Mya met them because she was SO star struck & cute about it. We could've just met them & left & Mya would've been on cloud 9.
Mya told Cinderella "There's Snow White!" Poor Cinderella got the shaft!
M & G in the Tarzan Tree House
Of course Mya was thrilled to meet her favorite villian Cruella
One princess meet & greet was not enough for us - so we forked out MORE money to eat at Ariel's Grotto in Califoria Adventure. The princesses come up to your table & talk & take pictures. The food was good & we thought it was worth it (thanks for the idea Camille T.)
Mya's obsessed gaze as the princesses were making their rounds. This was the second day & she was feeling much better.
Mya told Snow White "I saw you yesterday". She replied "Yes, I remember". Good response SW!
Ariel & Snow White are Mya's 2 favorites.
Waiting for the "Bugs Life" movie to start
Watching a parade. We watched both parades they had & Mya LOVED them. The first one in DL Mickey & Minnie were dacing right in front of us & Stitch rubbed Mya's head so that was really cool. This was taken at the CA parade.
Another favorite villian. I think we rode the Snow White ride 6 times.
Mya's souvenir or as she likes to call it "cumbrella"
Mya's favorite ride. She also really liked Pirates, Small World, & Snow White. She rode the Matterhorn. I think she liked it but she said it was "to scary" to ride again.
Now that we're home Mya likes to dress up like a princess & pretend to take pictures with everyone.
A few things I want to remember: Mya really like the hotel. It had separate rooms so she would pretend lock us in our room. Daisey parking garage & goose eggs. Swimming, dinner, & Target the first night there. This was a fantastic trip! We loved every minute & it was nice to have some one-on-one with Mya. We missed Carley but she'll come next time.
















5 comments:
That looks sooo fun! I almost cried reading about Mya getting to see all the princesses. What a super cool experience! She looks so happy to see them. How fun. She is such a trooper to still have fun even though she was a under the weather. I can't wait to do to DL too! She is so brave loving all the villians and doing Mattahorn!
Oh my goodness - it looks like you had SUCH a great time!!!! Hoe fun to just go w/ the big girl - great idea!!!
LOVE the princess pics, my girls would be super jealous!
cute! glad you had fun!!
How fun!! I love that Cinderella got the shaft! That's funny! How's your mom doing? My parents were just telling me about her the other day, poor girl!
Yay! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. I'm hoping the next time we go, Caroline is tall enough for the bigger rides. She's pretty fearless so I think she'd love them (like her mom!)
Post a Comment