Front - no changeTuesday, May 19, 2009
Chop Chop
Let me start this post off by saying that I can barely cut a straight line, ok to be honest I don't think that I can! So by cutting a good inch or 2 off the back of Mya's hair was pretty scary! The back of her hair grows really fast but the front is taking it's sweet time to catch up. Mullets are not my favorite & after several failed hair cut attempts by my mom I got crazy yesterday grabbed some kitchen scissors & did it myself! I think it looks cute & will hopefully all grow out together. My mom may need to do a little touch up... I only cut the back so that it is the same length as the front.
Front - no change
Front - no change
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way cute! You did a great job! Want to cut my hair?
Go Nick you little stylist! I am a little worried about the whole kitchen sissor thing though!
Very cute! good job! I noticed it at play group and forgot to say something.
It looks good---nice job!I just found your blog through Becky's...I love reading blogs glad I found you!Hope you're doing good!
Post a Comment