34 1/2 weeks... expansion, pain, sleepless nights, swelling... what a magical time!! LOL
The pool is O-P-E-N! Yippee! When we got to the pool Mya said "I'm so excited".
Ready for church - waiting for dad to come pick us up (he sets chairs up with the YM before).
Silly faces! Mya insisted that I take about 15 pictures of her making different faces. Here are a few of my favorites...Me: "Should we do one barrette or two?"
Mya: "Two barrettes if you give me some Bubble Tape" (gum)
Ummm OK?!?!? Bargaining with ME? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Mya: What's your name mom?
Me: Nicole Palmer
Mya: What's my name?
Me: Mya Palmer
Mya: No, NOT Mya Palmer. Mya Uchtdorf.
Me: Mya Utchdorf, huh?
Mya: (laughing) No, not Uchtdorf, President Monson!
A few things not to be forgotten...
Memorial Day Weekend:
Gordon didn't have to work much so we got a lot of family time. Mostly hung out - saw a few movies, ate out, bought/ate a TON of fruit (I swear Safeway has the BEST fruit). Had our good friends Ben & Abbey over for a little BBQ on Monday. Nice & relaxing!
Mothers Day:
The Thursday before my mom came down & we had a girls night out complete with pedicures, a chick flick, & dinner. Gordon gave me some cash & I bought a few fun little "me" things. Sunday Gordon made dinner & he & Mya gave me flowers, chocolate, & a card. It was a nice day esp. since I had finished teaching RS that morning so it was a TOTALLY stress free afternoon!


10 comments:
You look great for being 8 months along. Mya is such a character. We hope to see you guys soon. When and if you guys come up we will have to go to the park and let the kids run.
We love you guys and miss you dearly. Hope all is well.
Nicole that was so silly what Mya said, Hailey snd I laughed reading it. You look absolutely adorable, can't wait to see your new baby when she gets here. Miss you guys and hope to see you this summer.
Aw - you look so cute! It really is SUCH a magical and wonderful time... HA! ;) I hope you can stay nice and cool the next few weeks!!!
You look great Nicole! Mya is so funny.
Nicole you look so cute! I miss you all so much. Utchdorf and Monson huh? Well at least she seems to like the prophet.
Aww! Thanks for sharing!!!
We miss you guys!
I hope your labor goes great! :)
Nicole, you look so gorgeous. All you have is a little bump (I know you don't think so, LOL) but really, you look marvelous darlin'!!!
You look like a toothpick with an olive on it! I love Mya's conversations--hilarious! And don't worry, she'll probably become the expert negotiator... it's great fun.
Mya is always good for a good laugh! You look great! The end of pregnancy is always fun! ha ha! I am so excited for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I would love to help watch Mya for you and make a meal too! Give a call sometime when you go swimming we would love to join you:)
You are such a cute preggie sister! So happy to see belly pics! Mya is cute as always...i love that little girl! I can't believe how good she is talking now!
Post a Comment