Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gordo likes 'em big he likes 'em chunky...


I have had a few belly picture requests - so here is a picture of me & my twin Moto Moto! This is me at 27 1/2 weeks. I had an ultrasound on Thursday - the baby is no doubt a girl (my babies are definitely not shy when it comes to this) & healthy. Last month my darling doctor told me to watch my weight gain a little - so I cut back some... and didn't gain a pound this month soooo I guess all is well with that. We are really liking the name Carley but not 100% sure yet. This little girls arms & legs are already the size of Mya's now. She is VERY active. She kicks, flips, runs, dances like a crazy person - I think we are in for a WHOLE lot of trouble!!!! Ha Ha!

12 comments:

Kent Palmer Family said...

You are looking great! I hope Mya is getting excited for her little sister to come soon. We miss you guys and hope everything goes well with the delivery!!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Hey cutie! Thanks for the prego pics, you are so adorable! We're so excited for you to have another little girl. We can hardly wait to meet her. I am sure Mya is going to be a great big sister. And based on how cute Mya is, I am sure this next one is going to be adorable as well.

Kristi said...

Why in the world did your Dr tell you to watch your weight gain? You are sooo tiny? Meanwhile my Dr tells me the same thing so I am careful with what I eat, and exersize more... and gain a ton! Oh well, that life i guess!
You look so cute!

KS said...

Girl, you huge! ha ha
You seriously look amazing, Nicole! And I love the name Carley! So cute. Can't wait to meet your little one!

Unknown said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see her! You have to come down and visit a months or two after she is born. :) You look a little smaller than you did with Mya.. LUCKIE!

Greco Family said...

You look adorable!! I love the basketball belly. So cute. Carley is a cute name. Mya is adorable.

Abbey said...

Haha, I am laughing so hard right now, because I've told Ben to sing the same song about me now that the baby is out and I'm just a chubbo! Too funny. You are so adorable preg, honestly. Not big or chunky at all! And yeah, your doc should not tell a preg person who is as tiny as you to ease off on weight gain! Oh and I love the name Carley :)

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Whoo-whoo. You look great. How much have gained? I can't imagine why the doctor would be concerned about the weight. (And no, there was no ER visit required. Head wounds tend to bleed alot but it was just a scratch.)

Camille said...

Is that a beach ball under there? Leave it to you to keep your super skinny body with just a little belly. I can't wait until your face starts getting fat like mine (ahh ha ha ha ) evil laugh! I need to post some more prego pics soon so that i can remember this one...This poor baby is neglicated already with pics...oh well. You look great and i too like the name carly. ta ta!

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

You crack me up! You are SO tiny and cute! I love the name Carly, we had that name picked out to use if Caiden was a girl and we almost used it for one of the twins names. We were gonna spell it Carli though. Looks like you guys had a fun easter!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

you look awesome! And to go a whole month w/out gain is impressive! You are so tiny, when I am prego I am moto moto :)! I LOVE the name Carley.

KOCHERHANS said...

Nicole you crack me up!! I LOVE the title of this post....so stinkin funny. Ah, I miss you again. You look amazing. I wish i could be that 'big and chunky' when I am pregnant. When can we come visit?? Totally ready to.