Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daddy Daughter Bonding

Here is a picture of Gordon & Mya riding a horse at Gordon's parents house. This was Mya's first horse ride & she was very happy about it. Mya and Gordon had a fun visit while I was in NY. Mya went to work with Gordon every day & even had a daddy/daughter night with Ben Wiltbank & Kyndal. This was the longest stretch of time that Gordon has had Mya with out me & he did GREAT! Gordon is such a WONDERFUL father & is wrapped a million times around Mya's little finger. I am happy that they had so many fun experiences together!

7 comments:

Laura Blue said...

aww, what a precious moment for the both of them. i bet they missed you a ton while you were gone. cute pic

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

How fun!! Now the Palmer side needs to do a girls vacation. Maybe next summer???

Unknown said...

So cute. I love seeing pictures on fathers and there children. It makes me cry. :) lol jk

Abbey said...

I asked Ben if he'd watch Kyndal for several days like that and he said no! But he did say he'd do a weekend, hmmmmmm. What a good dad! The night Gordon and Ben took the girls out sounded very fun! Ben had lots of stories about Mya and how cute she is, what a doll. Kyndal can now say her name pretty well, and she gets excited when I talk about her.

Greco Family said...

Oh that is an adorable pic!

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

That is SO cute! How fun that you were able to go to New York for a girls trip! You can tell you are all family...you all look alike! Glad you had a good time!

Luci-lou said...

Daddy-daughter moments are the best! You need to send me your email address Sister Palmer so that I can add you to my blog!