Well
Mya just discovered her current most favorite thing - yep, the good '
ol laundry basket! The other day I'm doing laundry &
Mya gets in the basket &
hasn't been out much since! We now have have a laundry basket in our family room for
Mya's personal enjoyment - she watches T.V. in there, reads in there...
ect,
ect...
Mya & Gordon "stuck" in between the couch. I think they look like twins in this picture!

Family room basket - you can see the joy the basket brings...

The original incident

Oh what can be more fun????
lol
10 comments:
That is so cute! Don't you love how kids find so much enjoyment in the smallest, simplest things!?
i guess anything can work as a toy, right? so cute
That is SO CUTE! Mya looks like she is a stinker! lol
I wish Geatan would like 'less dangerous' stuff like that.
He is ALL BOY! Leme tell ya!
So daring, and brave. :(
I don't think i've said 'NO' so many times in my life! lol
That is too cute. They do look like twins! Kiley went through the laundry basket phase!
Mya is so funny. I love how she is totally lounging in that thing! Hey maybe that would work as a visitig bed? hee hee?
Yay for toys we don't have to buy! So adorable :) Kyndal's fav right now are plastic cups. Hours of pure joy and entertainment!
My kids love the laundry baskets too! Your little girl is so cute! I can't remember...because I have been pregnant since then. But I don't think we have ever even seen her in real life and if we have it was when she was teeny tiny! Sad! We really need to get together sometime huh?!?
Nicole! Your little family is so cute! I'm glad you found me.. And that I can keep up with you on yours! Where are you living now??
Oh how funny! She is so cute! Hey we've been thinking of you guys, Ethan for some reason is having a hard time going to nursery in this ward....he must really miss you guys because he has NEVER had that problem:(! Hope all is well with you!
Ok when did May grow up. I am in shock. She is so adorable. She looks so old in these pictures. She is growing out of that little toddler stage and becoming quite the little lady. Its so cute. We really need to get together again.
Post a Comment