
Here are a few pictures from our little photo shoot (a couple months old). Mya was so mad - don't you love how I'm holding her arms down as a tear trickles down her face?!? Today Mya smeared chocolate all over my bathroom walls & thought that it was hilarious!! What is a mother to do?

8 comments:
Nicole - You are way too kind, I just hope you don't run into me in person before I lose all the baby weight or you will not recognize me:)
Your pictures here are so great! You are all so photogenic! I am so glad you and Camille are bloggers too so we can keep in touch!
Nicole, how can you get upset at that cute little Mya face. She is adorable and so sweet. I feel your pain with the chocolate on the walls though. Ryder smeared strawberry lip smacker all over my couch today!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if he thought it was funny or not...didn't give him a chance to show any emotion before I showed mine! If you know any secrets on how to get grease stains out of a microfiber couch....let me know. Cute cute pictures. love it.
I don't think that i ever saw these pics. They are real cute. I think it is hilarous that you are holding little myas arms down. I have to say this in every post...Mya knows best. I think the only staining damage Pierson has done so far is maybe some red vitamin stains on the coutch and he colored a "snake" on the bathroom cubbard with a pencil...to be continued.
I wouldn't have even known Mya was upset until you said something and I looked closer. She is just too cute. Smearing things on the bathroom walls...sounds like she has a bit too much of her daddy in her. :D
I have to agree with Mandi. Crying or not, she is still one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen. I think Mandi's right about having too much of Gordon in her too, I seem to remember a time when we got into trouble for sticking cheese on the bathroom wall. Just so you know, it was all his idea!
I too didn't even notice she was crying, lucky girl looks like a doll even if she's upset! For some reason I thought she looked like Pierson, but now I can totally see her daddy in her! She's adorable however, and I love the pictures. About Ethan nowing about the gospel, his Daddy has talks with him, I wish I could take the credit:). See you Sunday!
Hi Nicole! I saw your link on Ali's blog, so thought I'd let you know I've posted a picture on my blog recently that has you in it! We were headed to a Stake Dance. You'll have to check it out. Your baby is darling!!
I'm just barely getting into the blogging world! You guys are soo cute.
Post a Comment